This Temple of Steps is made out of Black Limestone Ziggurats in Nandyal | sP+a sP+a, the mumbai-based firm led by sameep padora, has completed a temple for the residents of villages around the indian city of nandyal. the project comprises two shrines to balaji and varahaswamy in the form of black limestone ziggurats. meanwhile, the same material has been used for a separate[Read More]
- Raw and Uncomplicated Office Space Creating A Pleasant Ambience | Arham Design Atelier
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Aesthetic Apartment Interiors Imparting A Spacious and Reviving Look | Prashant Parmar Architect
- A Barn Style Home : Dichotomy of Contemporary Design | Designer Vaanar
- A House Between Two Trees:Fusion of Indian and Balinese Architecture | Techno Architecture