This Temple of Steps is made out of Black Limestone Ziggurats in Nandyal | sP+a sP+a, the mumbai-based firm led by sameep padora, has completed a temple for the residents of villages around the indian city of nandyal. the project comprises two shrines to balaji and varahaswamy in the form of black limestone ziggurats. meanwhile, the same material has been used for a separate[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Play Of Volumes Creates A Balanced Facade In This Contemporary Bungalow Design | K Design Lab Architects
- A Plush And Chic Bungalow Design For A Family of Five | Design INC.
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.