Magnet Cowork is designed to create an interactive working and communal space for its users within a compact envelope. An industrial design space enables a collaborative learning atmosphere which further gives the Architect more scope for designing social interaction zones, here these zones are created with the help of a mezzanine and volumetric play of[Read More]
- Experiencing Slow Living with this Leisure Home in Tamil Nadu | Architecture Interspace
- 20 Small House Design In India Amalgamating Aesthetics With Functionality
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Contemporary Architecture with a hint of Luxury | Studio DSA / Dilip Sharma & Associates