A Brick House Giving Traditional Indonesian Vibes | Andyrahman Architect Andyrahman Architect strives to fit its working flow with the craftsmen’s flexibility. In the Omah Boto project, craftsmen are invited to be a collaborative partner during the architectural process, so they can feel like a subject that determines the success or failure of the design[Read More]
- A House Between Two Trees:Fusion of Indian and Balinese Architecture | Techno Architecture
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Screen Saver House Highlights The Play Of Shadow And Colors | Manoj Patel Design Studio