A contemporary combination of dark and formal tones for the common areas while keeping the bedrooms light and bright allows for the larger spaces to be impactful while balancing out smaller spaces to feel open and large. The intelligent use of mirror in the common areas without the possibility of seeing your own reflection creates[Read More]
- Experiencing Slow Living with this Leisure Home in Tamil Nadu | Architecture Interspace
- 20 Small House Design In India Amalgamating Aesthetics With Functionality
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Contemporary Architecture with a hint of Luxury | Studio DSA / Dilip Sharma & Associates