A private 5 BHK home at Noida with an area of 7500 Sqft. The scope involved the refurbishment of 4800 Sqft spread across two levels – The ground floor with the living, dining, kitchen, and 2 bedrooms; plus, the first floor with 3 bedrooms, 1 Study, and 1 Mandir. This home is Underpinned by Cohesive[Read More]
- Experiencing Slow Living with this Leisure Home in Tamil Nadu | Architecture Interspace
- 20 Small House Design In India Amalgamating Aesthetics With Functionality
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Contemporary Architecture with a hint of Luxury | Studio DSA / Dilip Sharma & Associates