Environment-Friendly Time House | X11 Design Studio The project is located in the plateau city of Kon Tum, where the Dak Bla river consolidate fertile alluvium. The house is built on a plot of land with an area of 8,4x56m, on a potential road. Local buildings have been gradually lose their tropical architectural identity, causing the[Read More]
- A House Between Two Trees:Fusion of Indian and Balinese Architecture | Techno Architecture
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Screen Saver House Highlights The Play Of Shadow And Colors | Manoj Patel Design Studio