‘dodecahedronic chair’ by hiroaki suzuki japanese design student hiroaki suzuki has been researching functional applications for polyhedral geometry in product design. the result is his ‘dodecahedronic chair’. for the design, suzuki carefully calculated each angle with 3D CAD software, verifying the overall structural strength and stability of the chair by producing models made of[Read More]
- Aesthetically Pleasing Terrace With User Friendly Amenities : Project Unwind | Shivani Agrawal Interior Designer & Space Planner
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.