The initial idea behind designing this 1350sq.ft. Modern home was to make a comfortable, large, and open space for a large family. The family’s requirements were simple: good light, a large living room, and minimal use of colors. The concept was to implement a greater sense of space through a range of minimal architectural interventions.[Read More]
- Experiencing Slow Living with this Leisure Home in Tamil Nadu | Architecture Interspace
- 20 Small House Design In India Amalgamating Aesthetics With Functionality
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- A Mumbai Home that Echoes of Minimalist Contemporary Design | SK Design Studio