Unauthorized, But Practicing Architecture | How Justified Is It? On Tuesday, The Supreme Court undermined the necessity to attain a professional degree of architecture bypassing the rule stating that any individual can undertake work related to architecture and the associated activities, unlike other white-collar jobs like doctors and lawyers who need registration under relevant laws[Read More]
- A Barn Style Home : Dichotomy of Contemporary Design | Designer Vaanar
- A House Between Two Trees:Fusion of Indian and Balinese Architecture | Techno Architecture
- A Courtyard House Enhancing An Archetypal Indian Style Of Space | Modo Designs
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.