A Monochrome Interiors With Intrinsic Play Of Cement Blocks At Ivy Cafe | Neda Mirani This project is located in the north of Iran and in the city of Tonekabon. The purpose of this work was to renovate a shop on the side of the street and change its use to a cafe. What we were[Read More]
- A Barn Style Home : Dichotomy of Contemporary Design | Designer Vaanar
- A House Between Two Trees:Fusion of Indian and Balinese Architecture | Techno Architecture
- Aesthetic Apartment Interiors Imparting A Spacious and Reviving Look | Prashant Parmar Architect
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design