Store Design With Twisting And Turning Wood Ribbons | Studio Ardete The design problem was posed with an existing 71’ by 18’ linear block in a market complex of the modern city of Chandigarh. SHOP NO. 851 became the voice given to the material sold by the store owner/client—who deals with veneers and plywood, and tells[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Apartment Interior with Interesting Spaces Considering the Human Experience : House by the Grove | LADLAB
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- A Fashionable Home Giving Warmth and Comfort with Cool-toned Hues : The Quaint House | Studio R by Rohini Bagla