ARCHITECTURAL SKETCHING HOUSE Supplies used in this video: Paper: Marker pad A3 canson Line work: pilot G-TEC-C4, papermate Flair M black, black prismacolor premier Highlights: White gelly roll med Sakura, white corrector rollerball Zebra Markers: kurecolor warm grey 1,2,3,5,7,9,11, prismacolor light umber 30%, 40%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90%, old Pantone TRIA 465, 466, 468,[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Opulent and Well Curated Sense of Space Making in this Vaastu Adhered Twin House | Jalihal Associates
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design