Unauthorized, But Practicing Architecture | How Justified Is It? On Tuesday, The Supreme Court undermined the necessity to attain a professional degree of architecture bypassing the rule stating that any individual can undertake work related to architecture and the associated activities, unlike other white-collar jobs like doctors and lawyers who need registration under relevant laws[Read More]
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Brick Screen House: An Abode Of Subtle Indian And Earthy Aesthetics | MS DESIGN STUDIO
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Minimal Artist’s Residence | Rushnaiwala Architects