D-House – Sanjay Udamale Architects The design explores quietness & joy through space, natural light, cross ventilation, materials & colors for creating a pleasant and refreshing ambience of the house. The house offers different moods with the change of the natural lighting conditions. The living hall is combined with dining area and the dining overlooks adjoining kitchen. The compact and[Read More]
- Residence Evoking a Bohemian Aesthetic Essence : House Dyuthi | Tales of Design
- Raw and Uncomplicated Office Space Creating A Pleasant Ambience | Arham Design Atelier
- A House Between Two Trees:Fusion of Indian and Balinese Architecture | Techno Architecture
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design