The Rajakumari Ratnavati Girl’s School – An Architectural Marvel | Diana Kellogg Architects The Rajkumari Ratnavati Girl’s School is an architectural marvel designed by Diana Kellogg of Diana Kellogg Architects and commissioned by CITTA, a non-profit organization that supports development in some of the most economically challenged, geographically remote or marginalized communities in the world.[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Weaving Comfort and Nostalgia in The White Dwelling | The Monochrome Studio
- A Classic Design Aesthete of Bold Blues and Monotone Moldings | The Golden Ratio Architects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Modern Residence Is An Interesting Mix Of Different Styles : Contemporary Mixed With Traditional | KN Associates