Residence With Balcony As An Alternative To Traditional Courtyard | Rooted Kites Studio The client had a special requirement of designing some kind of open space on the 1st-floor level to enable social interaction with neighboring relatives without compromising the adequate use of space on the ground floor level. The plot size was 526 Sq. M.,[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Manikkal Mana : A Restoration Project featuring Traditional Kerala Architecture Details | Durga Sarath Architects