Residence With Balcony As An Alternative To Traditional Courtyard | Rooted Kites Studio The client had a special requirement of designing some kind of open space on the 1st-floor level to enable social interaction with neighboring relatives without compromising the adequate use of space on the ground floor level. The plot size was 526 Sq. M., having[Read More]
- How is Photogrammetry Related to Civil Engineering?
- This Courtyard Home Tells A Beautiful Tale Of Natural Materials | PBA & Designs
- A Contemporary, Innovative, And Valiant Apartment With Enhanced Styling | Acacia creatives
- House of Tints & Shades | Mirari Design Visuals
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.