Kokonut: A Residential Apartment With Untouched Natural Material Finishes | Riparia In a previously impacted 1,019.54 m² plot with frontal and lateral constraints, a fragmented building was proposed consisting of three volumes that responded to three main factors. The first one, to the trapezoidal geometry of the property, the second one to the surviving trees[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Weaving Comfort and Nostalgia in The White Dwelling | The Monochrome Studio
- A Classic Design Aesthete of Bold Blues and Monotone Moldings | The Golden Ratio Architects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Modern Residence Is An Interesting Mix Of Different Styles : Contemporary Mixed With Traditional | KN Associates