Kokonut: A Residential Apartment With Untouched Natural Material Finishes | Riparia In a previously impacted 1,019.54 m² plot with frontal and lateral constraints, a fragmented building was proposed consisting of three volumes that responded to three main factors. The first one, to the trapezoidal geometry of the property, the second one to the surviving trees[Read More]
- Experiencing Slow Living with this Leisure Home in Tamil Nadu | Architecture Interspace
- 20 Small House Design In India Amalgamating Aesthetics With Functionality
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Contemporary Architecture with a hint of Luxury | Studio DSA / Dilip Sharma & Associates