A Recycled ‘silica plastic block’ Bricks made from recycled sand + plastic waste | Rhino Machines india-based company, rhino machines has launched the ‘silica plastic block’ – a sustainable building brick made from recycling foundry dust/ sand waste (80%) and mixed plastic waste (20%). the ‘silica-plastic block’ or SPB attempts to confront the massive dust waste and overall[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Manikkal Mana : A Restoration Project featuring Traditional Kerala Architecture Details | Durga Sarath Architects