HIKMA – A Religious and Secular Complex | atelier masōmī + studio chahar Designers: atelier masōmī + studio chahar Designed by atelier masomi + studio chahar, In the 9th century AD, Muslim scholars made remarkable contributions to the sciences and humanities in Bagdad’s Bayt al-Hikma, or House of Wisdom, a library and research center housing the world’s largest[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Opulence of a Star Hotel and Bespoke Ambience of a Home, This Villa offers the Best of Both Worlds | White Shadows Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Opulent and Well Curated Sense of Space Making in this Vaastu Adhered Twin House | Jalihal Associates