Interplay Of Private Spaces In House Design | GroundWork Architecture Shaila Patel House is built on a plot area of 2263 m2. The brief was to design a house with a possibility where three generations could live together as one unit, while also allowing independent domains for each. Therefore, the core design focus was[Read More]
- “Hut House” : A Residence, Naturally Illuminated With Elegant and Modern Look | Mohit Jain and Architects
- Opulent and Well Curated Sense of Space Making in this Vaastu Adhered Twin House | Jalihal Associates
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Residence as well as Workplace Fused in this Contemporary Style Home with Earthy Materials | Jihan Associates