A Recycled ‘silica plastic block’ Bricks made from recycled sand + plastic waste | Rhino Machines india-based company, rhino machines has launched the ‘silica plastic block’ – a sustainable building brick made from recycling foundry dust/ sand waste (80%) and mixed plastic waste (20%). the ‘silica-plastic block’ or SPB attempts to confront the massive dust waste and overall pollution[Read More]
- How is Photogrammetry Related to Civil Engineering?
- This Courtyard Home Tells A Beautiful Tale Of Natural Materials | PBA & Designs
- A Contemporary, Innovative, And Valiant Apartment With Enhanced Styling | Acacia creatives
- House of Tints & Shades | Mirari Design Visuals
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.