Curved Origami Sculptures Using A Wet-Folding Technique By Hoang Tien Quyet Designer: Hoang Tien Quyet Most of us are probably familiar with the geometric type of origami, however, only a few know that origami can also be produced with curved paper forms using a difficult technique known as “wet-folding”. This technique requires a lot of patience[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Weaving Comfort and Nostalgia in The White Dwelling | The Monochrome Studio
- A Classic Design Aesthete of Bold Blues and Monotone Moldings | The Golden Ratio Architects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio