HIKMA – A Religious and Secular Complex | atelier masōmī + studio chahar Designers: atelier masōmī + studio chahar Designed by atelier masomi + studio chahar, In the 9th century AD, Muslim scholars made remarkable contributions to the sciences and humanities in Bagdad’s Bayt al-Hikma, or House of Wisdom, a library and research center housing the world’s largest collection[Read More]
- Nest Of Nature – A Nature-Inspired Residential Interior | Terra Interiors
- Red Chillies Office Space Revamped by Gauri Khan Designs
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Minimal Artist’s Residence | Rushnaiwala Architects