Calza House-transforming spaces | Eseiesa Architect CONCEPT The Calza House is located inside an historical building of the city centre of Valencia. Its small dimensions were the biggest challenge of the design process. Therefore, it follow the idea of a concept house, based on transforming spaces inside one single, changing, multifunctional and dynamic space.[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Subtle, Neutral Colours With A Mix of Matte and Glossy Elements in this 4BHK Apartment | 9 Degree Design Studio