Fuseproject Designs World’s First 3D Printed Community Homes ! Designer: Yves Béhar of fuseproject, New Story and ICON Nonprofit New Story, tech company ICON and design studio fuseproject collaborated to bring an end to global homelessness…or to at least kickstart the beginning of its end. How did they do so? They recently unveiled the world’s first[Read More]
- A House Creating An Inside Outside World Through A Series Of Persuasive Courtyards | Forum-Advaita
- Fusion Of Natural Tones With White, Creating Comfortable Office Space | Oculus Design Studio
- A House Interior With A Pleasing Palette And Sundry Mix Of Style | Midas Luxury Interiors
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design