Fuseproject Designs World’s First 3D Printed Community Homes ! Designer: Yves Béhar of fuseproject, New Story and ICON Nonprofit New Story, tech company ICON and design studio fuseproject collaborated to bring an end to global homelessness…or to at least kickstart the beginning of its end. How did they do so? They recently unveiled the world’s first[Read More]
- How is Photogrammetry Related to Civil Engineering?
- This Courtyard Home Tells A Beautiful Tale Of Natural Materials | PBA & Designs
- A Contemporary, Innovative, And Valiant Apartment With Enhanced Styling | Acacia creatives
- House of Tints & Shades | Mirari Design Visuals
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.