Fuseproject Designs World’s First 3D Printed Community Homes ! Designer: Yves Béhar of fuseproject, New Story and ICON Nonprofit New Story, tech company ICON and design studio fuseproject collaborated to bring an end to global homelessness…or to at least kickstart the beginning of its end. How did they do so? They recently unveiled the world’s first[Read More]
- Raw and Uncomplicated Office Space Creating A Pleasant Ambience | Arham Design Atelier
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Aesthetic Apartment Interiors Imparting A Spacious and Reviving Look | Prashant Parmar Architect
- A Barn Style Home : Dichotomy of Contemporary Design | Designer Vaanar
- A House Between Two Trees:Fusion of Indian and Balinese Architecture | Techno Architecture