Calza House-transforming spaces | Eseiesa Architect CONCEPT The Calza House is located inside an historical building of the city centre of Valencia. Its small dimensions were the biggest challenge of the design process. Therefore, it follow the idea of a concept house, based on transforming spaces inside one single, changing, multifunctional and dynamic space.[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Opulence of a Star Hotel and Bespoke Ambience of a Home, This Villa offers the Best of Both Worlds | White Shadows Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Opulent and Well Curated Sense of Space Making in this Vaastu Adhered Twin House | Jalihal Associates