Restaurant Design With Reusable Materials | Manoj Patel Design Studio Clients Brief The client’s rationale was to create a captivating space within the 1600 sq. ft. area that would serve as a restaurant with dine-in and take-away service. The aim of the project was to given a complete new experience to the diners of this[Read More]
- A House Creating An Inside Outside World Through A Series Of Persuasive Courtyards | Forum-Advaita
- A Clever Design Responding To Climate Change And Fragile Ecosystem | Architecture brio
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Fusion Of Natural Tones With White, Creating Comfortable Office Space | Oculus Design Studio
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design