Residence Creating Spatial Control Through Carefully Perforated Volume | Sian Architects Completed in 2018, the corner house spreads over 540sq.yards for a large family, however, the occupational dynamics were such that, for a substantial part of the year, it was intended for inhabitation by only two women members who were home-makers and preferred centering[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Subtle, Neutral Colours With A Mix of Matte and Glossy Elements in this 4BHK Apartment | 9 Degree Design Studio