Fuseproject Designs World’s First 3D Printed Community Homes ! Designer: Yves Béhar of fuseproject, New Story and ICON Nonprofit New Story, tech company ICON and design studio fuseproject collaborated to bring an end to global homelessness…or to at least kickstart the beginning of its end. How did they do so? They recently unveiled the world’s first[Read More]
- Experiencing Slow Living with this Leisure Home in Tamil Nadu | Architecture Interspace
- 20 Small House Design In India Amalgamating Aesthetics With Functionality
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Top 20 Small Office Interior Designs In India Changing The Perspective Of Typical Work Environment