Manama Urban Forest: Commercial Office Building | in QUEST Design Studio According to tradition, South facing building entrances are the best followed by East. West is considered to be the worst option as the low angle sun generates extreme heat which is a major problem for a humid tropical country like Bangladesh. But in present Urban context[Read More]
- Combining Modernity with Minimalism to Achieve Simple, Superfluous Design | Studio 7 Designs
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Idea of Sustainable Dwelling by Understanding and Responding to Climate and Context | Aangan Architects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio