Restaurant Design With Reusable Materials | Manoj Patel Design Studio Clients Brief The client’s rationale was to create a captivating space within the 1600 sq. ft. area that would serve as a restaurant with dine-in and take-away service. The aim of the project was to given a complete new experience to the diners of this[Read More]
- Combining Modernity with Minimalism to Achieve Simple, Superfluous Design | Studio 7 Designs
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Idea of Sustainable Dwelling by Understanding and Responding to Climate and Context | Aangan Architects
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.