LEATHER MEETS LIGHT BY TATSUO KURODA. Designer: TATSUO KURODA. Drawing inspiration from other fields like fashion and luggage design, it’s hand-sewn to hug every angle and curve. As much about the structure as it is the aesthetic, its exposed stitching and the organic material combination gives it (and your overall interior) a bespoke feel you[Read More]
- Theme of Monotone for this Bar and Lounge in Kompally, Hyderabad : ZULA | The Canvas
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.