LEATHER MEETS LIGHT BY TATSUO KURODA. Designer: TATSUO KURODA. Drawing inspiration from other fields like fashion and luggage design, it’s hand-sewn to hug every angle and curve. As much about the structure as it is the aesthetic, its exposed stitching and the organic material combination gives it (and your overall interior) a bespoke feel you can’t[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Weaving Comfort and Nostalgia in The White Dwelling | The Monochrome Studio
- A Classic Design Aesthete of Bold Blues and Monotone Moldings | The Golden Ratio Architects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Modern Residence Is An Interesting Mix Of Different Styles : Contemporary Mixed With Traditional | KN Associates