Construction and demolition waste constitutes almost half of the total solid waste stream in the United States. However, there are much better alternatives than classifying items as waste, and there are many ways to reduce the environmental harm associated with materials. Using fewer materials, choosing environmentally preferable materials, using locally harvested materials, and eliminating waste[Read More]
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Raw and Uncomplicated Office Space Creating A Pleasant Ambience | Arham Design Atelier
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Minimal Artist’s Residence | Rushnaiwala Architects