Maya Somaiya Library, Sharda School / Sameep Padora & Associates The site chosen for this small addition of a children’s library within a school in rural Maharashtra was a sliver between existing buildings and the school boundary, a site that almost implied a linear building footprint to adjust the program for the chosen site. Alluding[Read More]
- Residence With Balcony As An Alternative To Traditional Courtyard | Rooted Kites Studio
- Top 20 Architects in Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Small Minecraft House Ideas: Plans For Your Next Home