Environment-Friendly Time House | X11 Design Studio The project is located in the plateau city of Kon Tum, where the Dak Bla river consolidate fertile alluvium. The house is built on a plot of land with an area of 8,4x56m, on a potential road. Local buildings have been gradually lose their tropical architectural identity, causing the[Read More]
- Experiencing Slow Living with this Leisure Home in Tamil Nadu | Architecture Interspace
- 20 Small House Design In India Amalgamating Aesthetics With Functionality
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Top 20 Small Office Interior Designs In India Changing The Perspective Of Typical Work Environment