Environment-Friendly Time House | X11 Design Studio The project is located in the plateau city of Kon Tum, where the Dak Bla river consolidate fertile alluvium. The house is built on a plot of land with an area of 8,4x56m, on a potential road. Local buildings have been gradually lose their tropical architectural identity, causing the[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- 100+ Modern Reception Desks Design Inspiration