Breaches to jobsite security are one of the biggest risks that contractors face. According to the National Equipment Register (NER), construction site theft costs the industry between $300 million and $1 billion a year. Add to that the cost of vandalism and damage caused to construction equipment, and you soon see the extent of[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Opulence of a Star Hotel and Bespoke Ambience of a Home, This Villa offers the Best of Both Worlds | White Shadows Design Studio
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design