Interplay Of Private Spaces In House Design | GroundWork Architecture Shaila Patel House is built on a plot area of 2263 m2. The brief was to design a house with a possibility where three generations could live together as one unit, while also allowing independent domains for each. Therefore, the core design focus was[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Top 20 Small Office Interior Designs In India Changing The Perspective Of Typical Work Environment