House Design Creates Balance Between Solid And Void| Between Spaces House of voids is located in a gated community in urban Bangalore. The site, 50ftX100ft with the shorter side along the road faces south. The most prominent element of the house is a 6’ deep verandah/balcony around the son’s bedroom on the south and south eastern[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Play Of Volumes Creates A Balanced Facade In This Contemporary Bungalow Design | K Design Lab Architects
- A Plush And Chic Bungalow Design For A Family of Five | Design INC.
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Japanese Sensibilities Unifies with Indian Sensitivities in this Origami Inspired Residential Landscape | Kiasma Landscapes