The Sky Pulled Into The Lower Work Floors And The Earth Pushed Upwards To The Upper Levels Of Habitation In This Residence : House of Courts | Dada And Partners Visit : Dada & Partners This 500 Sq.m Urban plot is programmed as a sustainable live-work unit with the lower two levels as the studio[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Play Of Volumes Creates A Balanced Facade In This Contemporary Bungalow Design | K Design Lab Architects
- A Plush And Chic Bungalow Design For A Family of Five | Design INC.
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.