Residential villa in Jodhpur designed according to Vastu Compliant | Abraham John Architects The challenge of designing a residential villa in Jodhpur was trifold: extreme climate, small footprint, and a large project brief. The house also needed to be and is Vastu compliant – conforming with the ancient Indian design principles regarding space, sunlight, flow, and function. Architects: Abraham[Read More]
- Nest Of Nature – A Nature-Inspired Residential Interior | Terra Interiors
- Red Chillies Office Space Revamped by Gauri Khan Designs
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- House of Dappled shadows: Nestled in the Mango trees | Mudbricks