Residential villa in Jodhpur designed according to Vastu Compliant | Abraham John Architects The challenge of designing a residential villa in Jodhpur was trifold: extreme climate, small footprint, and a large project brief. The house also needed to be and is Vastu compliant – conforming with the ancient Indian design principles regarding space, sunlight, flow, and function. Architects: Abraham[Read More]
- Villa Interior In Ahmedabad Is Reminiscent Of The Traditional Havelis | Design Logic
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- The House Flaunts Vernacular Style With Eco-Friendly Aspects | Studio 3twentyone
- Luxury And Elegant Apartment Lends To Sense Of Uniqueness | IDC Designs
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design