Sharif Office Building : Essence of 1960’s Architecture combined with the Contemporary Atmosphere | Hooba Design Visit : Hooba Design Commissioned by the University professors, Peykasa office building was designed as a communal work space adjacent to the Sharif University of Technology. The design was developed over an existing structure which was already built[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Subtle, Neutral Colours With A Mix of Matte and Glossy Elements in this 4BHK Apartment | 9 Degree Design Studio