Glass block is an unusual material – use it to decorate your home, reflect light and more. Have you ever considered using Glass block draw light into your home? Many years ago, glass block was used in factory buildings and basements to allow light flowing into the area but still provided some security and privacy.[Read More]
- Experiencing Slow Living with this Leisure Home in Tamil Nadu | Architecture Interspace
- 20 Small House Design In India Amalgamating Aesthetics With Functionality
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- A Mumbai Home that Echoes of Minimalist Contemporary Design | SK Design Studio