Store Design With Twisting And Turning Wood Ribbons | Studio Ardete The design problem was posed with an existing 71’ by 18’ linear block in a market complex of the modern city of Chandigarh. SHOP NO. 851 became the voice given to the material sold by the store owner/client—who deals with veneers and plywood, and tells[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Combining Modernity with Minimalism to Achieve Simple, Superfluous Design | Studio 7 Designs
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.