Store Design With Twisting And Turning Wood Ribbons | Studio Ardete The design problem was posed with an existing 71’ by 18’ linear block in a market complex of the modern city of Chandigarh. SHOP NO. 851 became the voice given to the material sold by the store owner/client—who deals with veneers and plywood, and[Read More]
- Sophisticated And Well-Planned Workspace | Between Walls
- The House In 1970 | Architects Collaborative
- House In Udaipur Embarks Its Exclusivity While Establishing Bolder Appearance | Design Inc.
- 02, The Hidden House | A+T Associates
- The Finest Masonry Sets An Earthy Tone To This Weekend Home | Ae. Terrain