Maya Somaiya Library, Sharda School / Sameep Padora & Associates The site chosen for this small addition of a children’s library within a school in rural Maharashtra was a sliver between existing buildings and the school boundary, a site that almost implied a linear building footprint to adjust the program for the chosen site.[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Manikkal Mana : A Restoration Project featuring Traditional Kerala Architecture Details | Durga Sarath Architects
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.