Store Design With Twisting And Turning Wood Ribbons | Studio Ardete The design problem was posed with an existing 71’ by 18’ linear block in a market complex of the modern city of Chandigarh. SHOP NO. 851 became the voice given to the material sold by the store owner/client—who deals with veneers and plywood, and tells[Read More]
- Nest Of Nature – A Nature-Inspired Residential Interior | Terra Interiors
- Red Chillies Office Space Revamped by Gauri Khan Designs
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Minimal Artist’s Residence | Rushnaiwala Architects