Villa with Interior Diversity and the Exterior Simplicity | Dida Office Visit : Dida Office Located in one of the 40-year-old urban gardens, this project was defined by the client as a villa with no distinct external appearance and facing, minimum resolution, unspecific form, and attracting the least attention possible. Conversely, the user opts for[Read More]
- Red Chillies Office Space Revamped by Gauri Khan Designs
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Minimal Artist’s Residence | Rushnaiwala Architects
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.