The Rajakumari Ratnavati Girl’s School – An Architectural Marvel | Diana Kellogg Architects The Rajkumari Ratnavati Girl’s School is an architectural marvel designed by Diana Kellogg of Diana Kellogg Architects and commissioned by CITTA, a non-profit organization that supports development in some of the most economically challenged, geographically remote or marginalized communities in the[Read More]
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- World’s first Tile made using Air Pollution
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.