THE BRICK ABODE – House Design | Alok Kothari Architects Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, this 3,600 sq.ft. site hosted a 25-year-old single storey house. Unfortunately, we decided to bring down this structure as it was in a dilapidated state, its interiors were gloomy & also, it wasn’t a vaastushastra (traditional Hindu science of architecture)[Read More]
- What to Consider Before Building Your House
- A Vaastu-Compliant Home with Modern and Traditional Aspects | Mooltatva Design Studio
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- How To Choose The Best Residential Painting Contractor?
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design