WORLD’S FIRST ART AND CRAFT HOTEL LAUNCHES IN INDIA Andhra Arts & Crafts Hotel Vishakhapatnam-The Palm Beach Hotel, a sister concern of LeSutra, Mumbai, opened the doors to its heritage wing, the Andhra Arts and Crafts Hotel today. The new wing, a ‘Microcosm of Andhra’ in itself, boasts around 70 sculptures and 50 art installations[Read More]
- Combining Modernity with Minimalism to Achieve Simple, Superfluous Design | Studio 7 Designs
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Idea of Sustainable Dwelling by Understanding and Responding to Climate and Context | Aangan Architects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design