Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport | UNStudio Designer: UNStudio Following the selection of Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners’ proposal for the Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport as the winning design, UNStudio has released their own proposal, which received 2nd place. Called the “most innovative design concept” and the design that the jury “wanted to experience the most” by Michael Sparks (jury member and Dean and Professor at Syracuse[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Subtle, Neutral Colours With A Mix of Matte and Glossy Elements in this 4BHK Apartment | 9 Degree Design Studio